Preparing. Partnering. Proclaiming.
Excellent learning in a Biblical, Relevant, and Missional manner.
Cross Christian Academy is a ministry of Cross Church and shares the mission of our church family. That mission is to Make Jesus Known in our community.Cross Christian Academy is made up of a Preschool and Elementary School dedicated to being excellent learning institutes in a Biblical, Relevant, and Missional manner. For more information on how we put these values into practice please visit our Preschool or Elementary pages.
Take Control of Your
Who We Are
We are a Private bible-based Elementary school located in Surprise, AZ. Our low teacher-student ratios, traditional curriculum, and Private status let you take control of your child’s education!
Private Excellent Education
Tuition RatesAs a non-profit (501C-3) we feel it's our duty to keep tuition cost down and focus on your child's education.
Tuition AssistanceThere are many great benefits available to our families in the form of scholarships and tax benefits that can help pay for a student's education.
Keeping your child safe,
while making sure they grow.
Who We Are
We are a Christian Preschool located in Surprise, AZ. Our highly qualified teachers with their loving demeanor create an experience that will allow your child to achieve their social, emotional, and spiritual potential.
Programs & Tours
Hours of Operation
Mon-Fri | 6am to 6pm
1 yr old
2 yr old
3 yr old
School Age Before and After Care
3 Day Program | Mon, Wed, Fri
2 Day Program | Tues & Thurs
Tours are scheduled Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursdays from 9am-11am or 2:30pm-4:30pm
Cross Christian Academy admits students of any race, color, or national or ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at our school.We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, or national or ethnic origin in the administration of our educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and loan programs, and athletic and other school-administered programs.For your child's safety and to comply with the State of Arizona regulations, All enrollment forms must be completed, signed, and on file with the school office before your child can attend his/her first day of class.
Registration and Tuition
Annual tuition for the 2022-2023 school year:
$6,200 total tuition
$200 in down payment ($150 for Kindergarten), $6,000 in standard tuition
Can be in made in full payment, by semester, or monthly installments
A 10% discount is given to:
Cross Church Members
Families with Multiple Children enrolled (Discount given on second+ children. Including those enrolled at our sister preschool
The following forms need to be returned to Cross Christian Academy prior to the first day of school.
Click above to download both forms.
When returning the above forms, please also include a copy of the student's Birth Certificate and Immunizations Record.If you are entering 1st through 5th grade please also fill out and return the Record Request Form. Please note new transfer students may also be required to complete an entrance exam. Please contact us for additional information.First-year students must also fill out the Private School Affidavit and mail it to the address on the form.You can also find the entire registration packet for download here.
Tuition Assistance Opportunities
Private School Tuition Tax Credit:
An Arizona resident may donate up to $2,213 (married taxpayers, filing a joint tax return) or $1,107 (single taxpayer and married couples filing separately) to a private school tuition tax credit organization in the name or a specific student and or a specific school. If they do so, they can take an Arizona State tax credit on their Arizona tax return for that tax year. All donations must be received by April 15th in order to receive a tax credit for previous year. You may not donate for your own child or swap donations with other parents.
Cross Christian Academy currently works with the following scholarship organizations:
For more information about Arizona tuition tax credits, go to http://www.azdor.gov/TaxCredits.aspx
Cross Christian Preschool admits students of any race, color, or national or ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at our school.We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, or national or ethnic origin in the administration of our educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and loan programs, and athletic and other school-administered programs.For your child's safety and to comply with the State of Arizona regulations, All enrollment forms must be completed, signed, and on file with the school office before your child can attend his/her first day of class.
A response to COVID-19.
During this time of ongoing concern regarding the COVID-19 virus, it is important that we be proactive as an academic institute of faith in our community and not falling prey to an overwhelming spirit of fear. We now as always can trust in the Lord Jesus Christ who has all power, all wisdom & knowledge, and promises us He is always by our side. This has not caught our God by surprise.At Cross Christian Academy, our goal will be not to overreact as a school or not to underreact because the concerns are a reality we face and there are those within our community that face this concern with a higher risk to their health. Our desire is to work with the suggestion of our local and federal government of helping slow the spread of this virus while still operating as a viable academic institution within our community.Please see our response for our Preschool and Elementary schools below.
We believe that attention to dress and outward appearance serve as an example to our faith and Christian witness. As a result of this belief, the appearance code at Palms will be strictly enforced. These guidelines have been adopted to support comfort, modesty, appropriateness, and safety. We expect parents to be in full support and cooperation with the dress/appearance code of our school.
- It is a requirement for each child to purchase a Spirit T-shirt for the current school year. They are to be worn on field trips. Spirit shirts are ordered at the beginning of the school year.
- All clothing must be neat, clean, modest, without holes or tears and must fit appropriately. Oversized or clothing that is too tight will not be allowed. Baggy pants/shorts will not be allowed. A belt must be worn if pants are too large in the waist.
- Any clothing/accessory that endorses gangs, alcoholic beverages, drugs, tobacco products, secular musicians, or portrays violent themes, are not allowed at school or at school sponsored activities.
- Hats may be worn on campus, outside the building only.
- Sunglasses may be worn on campus, outside the building only.
- Shirts must be long enough to fully cover the stomach when arms are raised.
- Shorts, dresses and skirts are to be “Bermuda” length and no more than 4 inches above the knee as measured from the ground up when kneeling.
- Shorts must be worn underneath all skirts and dresses. No polo dresses are allowed.
- Pants/shorts: Khaki (tan) or Navy – no denim or knit fabric, Docker/Uniform style only. Cargo pants are acceptable
- Shirt: long or short sleeve, polo style –(any solid color)
- Shoes: athletic shoes – tied or Velcro closure. Slip on shoes, knee high shoes, sandals and boots are not allowed.
- Pants/shorts, skorts, or capris: Khaki (tan) or Navy – no denim or knit fabric, Bermuda length required, Docker/Uniform style only. Cargo pants are acceptable.
- Leggings: Khaki (tan), Navy, Black or White only – knit cotton fabric only to be worn under skirts or jumpers.
- Uniform jumper dresses only: Navy or Khaki (tan), polo dresses are not allowed.
- Shirts: long or short sleeve polo type tops- (any solid color)
- Shoes: Athletic shoes – tied or Velcro closure. Slip on shoes, knee high shoes, sandals and boots are not allowed.
Student Supply List
- (1) Regular size backpack
- (1) Refillable water bottle brought to school every day
- (2) 24 ct Crayons
- (2) 12 ct pre-sharpened Pencils
- (1) 4pk reg size play dough
- (1) Regular size pencil box
- (2) Glue sticks
- (1) 3” or 4” blunt tip scissor
- (1) 4ct large size dry erase marker
- (1) 4ct small size dry erase marker
- (2) Pink rubber eraser
- (2) Plastic 3 prong with pocket folders
- (2) 10 or 12 ct Washable markers
- (2) Large box of tissues
- (2) Packages baby wipesOptional but highly recommended:
- (1) Set of labeled extra clothes
- (1) Large "art" shirt or smock
- 2 boxes of 24 count crayons
- 4 glue sticks
- 1 small bottle of School Glue
- 2 boxes of 8 count Washable markers
- Colored pencils
- 3”-4” blunt tip scissors
- 2 pink flat erasers
- 2 doz #2 yellow pencils (Dixon or PaperMate brand)
- 1 Spiral Notebook
- 2 Plastic Non-Tear Folder
- 1 pkg of baby wipes
- 1 large box of tissues
- 1 regular size plastic pencil box – not the large size
- 1 ream white copy paper
- 1 plastic sports water bottle filled to school everyday
- Black Marble Wide-Rule Composition Notebook (2)
- Plastic Folders with 3 Prongs (3)
- Scissors (1)
- Glue Sticks (4)
- Box of 24 ct. Crayola Crayons (2)
- Box of 12 ct. Crayola Color Pencils (2)
- Crayola Classic Markers (1)
- Pencil Box Labeled with Name (1)
- White Index Cards (1 Package)
- Package Printer Paper (1)
- Package of Wide-Rule Loose Leaf Paper (1)
- Ticonderoga #2 Pencils (48)
- Small Dry Erase Markers (8)
- Pink Rubber Eraser (2)
- Large Box of Tissues (2)
- Cleaning Wipes
- Refillable Water Bottle (Brought to school each day)
- 1 Pocket folder
- 1 Red pen
- 1 16-24 color box of colored pencils
- 2 Dozen pencils
- 3 Notebooks
- 1 Package of lined filler paper
- Plastic water bottle
- BibleOptional- 3 ring binder
- Ream of printer paper
- 1/2" Hard Cover Binder with 1 interior pocket on each inside cover (no trapper keepers)
- 12 Inch Ruler
- Glue Bottle (no glue sticks)
- Scissors (4” pointed)
- Small (2" wide) Pencil Box or Bag
- 2 Big Erasers
- 10-pk Markers (Crayola Recommended)
- 2 Packs of No. 2 Pencils (Ticonderoga/ USA Gold recommended)
- 4 Colored Pens (any color/s other than black)
- 1 Highlighter (any color)
- Colored Pencils (8-12ct)
- 5 Plain, Non-Tear Folders (preferably different colors)
- 5 Spiral Notebooks (wide rule)
- 1 Pack of 3x5", Lined Notecards
- 2 Boxes of Kleenex
- 1 Large Container of Cleaning Wipes
- 1 Pack of Loose Leaf Paper, (wide rule)
- 1 Personal Water Bottle (filled to school everyday)
- 1 Bible - NKJV (New King James Version) Required